Bone Tickle

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Polar sunshine


Burst forth from
egg shaped tears
                   little bluebirds.
Cut crystal spray
of shattered shells
                   filled the skies.

into painless blue
they dissolved
and Bukowski
he moaned.



***

FIELDHEAD - an arrow by Gizeh


"... there's a bluebird in my heart that

wants to get out
but I'm too clever, I only let him out
at night sometimes
when everybody's asleep.
I say, I know that you're there,
so don't be
sad.
then I put him back,
but he's singing a little
in there, I haven't quite let him
die
and we sleep together like
that
with our
secret pact
and it's nice enough to
make a man
weep, but I don't
weep, do

you?" 

[Bukowski. "The Last Night of the Earth Poems" - Bluebird ]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario